Bought A Song
Nick18

I bought an mp3 song and have been trying to download i tryed downloading the media manager but kept getting: this version of media manager is not compatable with you 64 bit verison of windows please go to mediastore.verizonwireless.com to download the 64 bit version of this installer and ive tried everything but nothing works its really getting on my nerves im starting to regret even trying this SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Bought A Song
Nick18

I clicked the download button where it said to click is all i know...is there a seperate area for the 64 bit?

0 Likes
Re: Bought A Song
Nick18

yea i know this site is confusing and im getting tired of trying to use them

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Nick18 and thank you to the community for your assistance! I would also suggest downloading the software for your PC. This should allow you to access the purchased mp3.

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Grammy11

I have the same problem.  I purchased a song from Verizon and was told to download the MP3 Download Manager.  When I downloaded it and tried to run it, I got a message that it was not compatible and I had to download the 64 bit version from Verizon.  However, I cannot find that version on Verizon and therefore cannot download the purchased song.  Can someone help me? 

0 Likes
Grammy11

Please read my reply to Bought A Song and help me!!

0 Likes