Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broken Samsung Intensity II
TheFallenJosh

I purchased a prepaid Samsung Intensity II back in May. Worked great up until yesterday. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and my screen was blank.... Everything still works but I have no display at all. It'll occasionally flicker when sliding the keyboard, but thats about all I can get it to do. Everything still works just the display isn't there. Now my question is how do I get a replacement phone seeing as how its been less than a year since I bought it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Broken Samsung Intensity II
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

If it's a manufacturing defect, it may be covered under the manufacturer's warranty (most are one year).  If you had insurance, you'll need to file a claim.  If neither of those is the case, then unfortunately you'll have to buy a new phone or see if it can be repaired.

0 Likes
Re: Broken Samsung Intensity II
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi TheFallenJosh,

I know how important a screen on a device is, especially when using text messaging! The details provided by tikibar1 were great but I wanted to add on that as long as there isn't damage (physical or water) the device can be replaced under the one year warranty. We do recommend first trying to take the battery of the device while it's on to see if the image appears when the battery is inserted again. I also recommend connecting the charger to the phone while the battery is out to see if any images appear. Please keep us posted.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes