Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Calendar events an hour early after time change. Help!
Kathrine37

I have a Motorola phone.

When the time changed my phone said "Convert events to current time zone?"  And I pushed "yes."  Now EVERYTHING in my calendar is set an hour earlier!  For example, my son has a class at 10:00 this morning, but in my phone it's been changed to 9:00.  It's this way with every event.  How can I undo this?  I don't want to have to go into every event and change the time back!  The clock on my phone is correct.  I don't know why the calendar events got converted to an hour earlier. 

Kat

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calendar events an hour early after time change. Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kathrine, a phone calendar can be so important to keep track of daily events, so I want to make sure we get this working for you. First, I'll need to know what phone you have so I check to see if there are settings to change the Calendar settings. You can also visit vzw.com/support and select Device for support articles on your device.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kathrine37

I already went in and changed everything manually.

>Personal info deleted<

Kathrine, a phone calendar can be so important to keep track of daily events, so I want to make sure we get this working for you. First, I'll need to know what phone you have so I check to see if there are settings to change the Calendar settings. You can also visit vzw.com/support and select Device for support articles on your device.

MarquiaF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
MedievalClaire

My phone is doing this as well. I have the Motorola Rival. I go to school at 7pm, and my calendar has it set to remind me 15 minutes before class. After the time change, my phone started reminding me 1 hour and 15 minutes before class. Like the OP I don't want to have to go in and delete the events, and then add them back.

0 Likes