Calls from Verizon in the middle of the night about voicemails
plries

I am getting automated calls from Verizon in the middle of the night to let me know voicemails I have saved are about to expire.

How do I get these calls to come during the day and not at odd hours?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls from Verizon in the middle of the night about voicemails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Piries, I can understand trying to get a good night's rest can be distrubed by getting calls in the middle of the night. Let me help to stop those calls from coming through. Which device do you use? Do you have an app setup to send you alerts about your voicemail? If not, the one sure way to avoid getting those calls is to check your voicemail during the daytime to ensure your saved voicemails get resaved to extent there time to prevent them from getting deleted.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
plries

I have a LG VS890 4G

My problem is not about alerts of voicemails, it is about actual calls from Verizon telling me that a voicemail I had saved is about to expire. t is an actual phone call in the middle of the night from Verizon with a recorded message telling me about my previously saved voicemail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional details, plries! We will figure this out yet! What is the number that called you when you received this notification?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes