Can Anyone Figure Out Why I Can't Unlock Sim In Kyocera Dura XV?
nghint

I have bought a Kyocera Dura XV from Ebay with No Contract require and it has not active yet. But I can't not use with GSM network in Vietnam, it require the Sim code to unlock in Sim Security. Please help me to unlock the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't unlock Sim in Kyocera Dura XV.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We absolutely want to be able to assist you in unlocking this for use in Vietnam. I recommend reaching out to our global team by dialing Plus Sign then 1 then 908-559-4899. Best of luck!

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We absolutely want to be able to assist you in unlocking this for use in Vietnam. I recommend reaching out to our global team by dialing Plus Sign then 1 then 908-559-4899. Best of luck!

JosephT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
cuabacang

as I know, the only vz support of network subscribers vz. I also have 1 KYOCERA dura xv but I'm not a subscriber vz and unsupported. I find it hard to understand that other machines like the iphone, the vz support for global users to unlock that this machine is not ???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cuabacang,

For the most part this would indeed be accurate as we may not have the necessary information to support activating a device on a separate network. In any case, we're still happy to help provide you with any information that we can. The Kyocera Dura XV would be a 3G device and is a bit different from our 4G phones, which are not locked. When using a 3G device with a separate carrier you may certainly be asked for a code and this information is readily available on our website. Find this information and more by viewing our Device Unlocking Policy here http://www.verizon.com/about/consumer-safety/device-unlocking-policy. We hope this helps.

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cuabacang

I have carefully read your policy verizon Unlocking Device, all cases must have conditions that triggered the verizon, was synonymous of Verizon subscribers. Here I am and nghint are not activated, I would expect 1 policy for KYOCERA dura xv unlock code as iphone. Or at least one code to unlock gsm xv KYOCERA dura.

Currently no one policy for KYOCERA dura xv unlocked so you're contacted by dialing +1 908-559-4899 global team refused to support them.

0 Likes
nghint

Ask your friends in US call for help, give them the IMEI...

0 Likes
cuabacang

contact 1 subscription verizon work very annoying and seems wrong law

0 Likes
cuabacang

I had to contact support and get requires a 1 verizon sim ??

[Removed]

Transcript removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service
Message edited by Verizon Moderator
0 Likes
cuabacang

I found 1 reflects the user's phone on the issue of global use. I want to ask whether service verizon unlock this phone.

on September 11, 2016

Extremely disappointed to find that the phone has been stripped of the sim card that originally came with this phone which is required to use the phone globally. To activate the phone for global use you will need to go to a Verizon store or call Verizon to send you one for $10. Additionally the original locking watertight battery cover was removed and replaced with a cheap plastic substitute. I highly doubt it is waterproof because of that. The seller should clearly state that the sim and micro sd cards have been removed and that the phone may not meet the manufacturers original specifications as to integrity...

0 Likes