Can I Print Out My Address Book From An Old LG Phone?
REV3OH2

I have had an old LG phone. I used backup assistant. How do I print out my address book?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Printing my address book
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming the line is still active and your MyVerizon account is still accessible to you -

• Go to verizonwireless.com and log in to your account.  Go to My Devices > My Cloud Media & Contacts.
  • Click on the Contacts tab, then Select All (a checkbox right beneath the #of contacts stored).
  • Once ALL are selected, a printer icon will appear to the right on the toolbar.  Print away.
  • You can also download the info to a spreadsheet, and edit before printing.  (Click the arrow to download the file.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

REV3OH2, we don't want you to lose any important contacts that were saved on that device. For your convenience, you may access your contacts to print online at our website: Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming the line is still active and your MyVerizon account is still accessible to you -

• Go to verizonwireless.com and log in to your account.  Go to My Devices > My Cloud Media & Contacts.
  • Click on the Contacts tab, then Select All (a checkbox right beneath the #of contacts stored).
  • Once ALL are selected, a printer icon will appear to the right on the toolbar.  Print away.
  • You can also download the info to a spreadsheet, and edit before printing.  (Click the arrow to download the file.)
0 Likes