Can I Remove The Voice Prompts From My LG Cosmo 2?
MARBUR30

Need to know how to remove the voice that comes on and repeats the numbers I am calling and also when I answer my phone.  Cannot find the answer clicking on "settings"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Cosmo 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARBUR30, it’s important for you to have your phone set up to do what you want it to do. I want to help assist in removing this Voice Prompt feature. Following the User Guide, we’ll need to disable the Voice Prompts. You can do so by going to Menu, Settings & Tools, Phone Settings, Voice Commands, and Prompts. It should be set to Tones only to prevent anything else being read out. Please confirm you have done this, and let us know what happens.

You can view your phone’s user guide here by selecting your phone’s make and model. http://vz.to/2gzb8Fv

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Cosmo 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARBUR30, it’s important for you to have your phone set up to do what you want it to do. I want to help assist in removing this Voice Prompt feature. Following the User Guide, we’ll need to disable the Voice Prompts. You can do so by going to Menu, Settings & Tools, Phone Settings, Voice Commands, and Prompts. It should be set to Tones only to prevent anything else being read out. Please confirm you have done this, and let us know what happens.

You can view your phone’s user guide here by selecting your phone’s make and model. http://vz.to/2gzb8Fv

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes