Can I add a basic phone that I already have as a second line in the 65+ plan?
Kathiellew

My husband and I share our iphone. He hates it, I love it. We would like to reactivate our basic LG flip phone as a second line in the 65+ plan. Is this possible? If not, can we open a separate account for it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I add a basic phone that I already have as a second line in the 65 plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The there, Kathiellew! I'm glad you're asking about your equipment options. The 65 Plus plans are great options. The great news is that you can have them in 1 or 2 line access rates. With two lines, you can share 450 peak minutes and 1000 nights & weekend minutes for a total of $59.98 plus tax. If that sounds good to you, I propose that as your best option. Any authorized person can call Customer Care to have the account reviewed for this plan option. The number is 800-922-0204, from 6 am to 11 pm daily. I can also help with this option. If you prefer my help, please click this link to get instructions on following my handle (DionM_VZW) so that we can direct message. I've just sent you a request to follow. Take care!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I add a basic phone that I already have as a second line in the 65 plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The there, Kathiellew! I'm glad you're asking about your equipment options. The 65 Plus plans are great options. The great news is that you can have them in 1 or 2 line access rates. With two lines, you can share 450 peak minutes and 1000 nights & weekend minutes for a total of $59.98 plus tax. If that sounds good to you, I propose that as your best option. Any authorized person can call Customer Care to have the account reviewed for this plan option. The number is 800-922-0204, from 6 am to 11 pm daily. I can also help with this option. If you prefer my help, please click this link to get instructions on following my handle (DionM_VZW) so that we can direct message. I've just sent you a request to follow. Take care!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes