Can I change the number from an iphone to a no frills LG phone if they are both registered on the verizon wireless site?
Barbmark1017

I would like to switch the phone number on my daughters iphone to a plain, no frills LG phone.  Both are on the verizon wireless web site.  Can this be done and can I switch back to the iphone, via the web, anytime?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I change the number from an iphone to a no frills LG phone if they are both registered on the verizon wireless site?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yes you can as long as you are signed in acct owner click add/change decide on the iPhone and put in the meid from basic phone found under battery then once it's complete turn off iPhone and dial *228 option 1 from basic phone to activate. Yes reverse can be done anytime

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I change the number from an iphone to a no frills LG phone if they are both registered on the verizon wireless site?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yes you can as long as you are signed in acct owner click add/change decide on the iPhone and put in the meid from basic phone found under battery then once it's complete turn off iPhone and dial *228 option 1 from basic phone to activate. Yes reverse can be done anytime

0 Likes