Can I download a music ringtone to my Kyocera DuraXV?
KEVIN6750

I just purchased a Kyocera DuraXV and would like to add a music file from my pc music library to my ringtone list. Is that possible with this phone? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I download a music ringtone to my Kyocera DuraXV?
Snn5
Legend

Yes, should be.  Do you have a micro SD card in the phone?  You can plug the phone into the PC and drag and drop a file to it in My Computer.  If your PC doesn't find your phone you can download the drivers from Kyocera's support site.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, should be.  Do you have a micro SD card in the phone?  You can plug the phone into the PC and drag and drop a file to it in My Computer.  If your PC doesn't find your phone you can download the drivers from Kyocera's support site.

0 Likes
Piano87

If you have 2 phones in your name, You can transfer a ringtone from one phone to the other by pairing them via Bluetooth, then go to tools then filecommander and find the original ringtone music file, select the (.... ) and select Share, select the paired phone, and select Bluetooth. Your 2nd phone sees the transfer...accept the file. Go to media center, go to file manager, select phone,,select Bluetooth, find the music file, select options, select ringtone. Done. Now you have a few more ringtones. 

0 Likes