Can I make the text bigger on my LG Cosmos 3?
musiccitybabe

does anyone know how I can make my text easier to read, larger on Cosmos 3.  It is set to resizable text and says I can use the slide bar, but I do not know what the slide bar is or how to use it.  HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: what is slide bar to resize text on cosmos 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Musiccitybabe, being able to adjust the size in text is so convienent and will allow you to view your text messages easily. I’ll be more than happy to clarify adjusting the text size on your LG Cosmos 3. When it advise to use the slide bar on the device, it is referring to the qwerty keyboard. If you have your phone facing you horizontally, it will then allow you to slide the phone up, showing the keyboard. Another way to adjust the font size on your phone without using the slide bar is by going to menu<settings&tools<display settings (utilize the 5-way navigation pad to highlight and the OK button to select.) Select Font Type<Highlight an option (e.g., VZW Font, etc.) and then select OK<Select Font Size<select Message<then select Set.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: what is slide bar to resize text on cosmos 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Musiccitybabe, being able to adjust the size in text is so convienent and will allow you to view your text messages easily. I’ll be more than happy to clarify adjusting the text size on your LG Cosmos 3. When it advise to use the slide bar on the device, it is referring to the qwerty keyboard. If you have your phone facing you horizontally, it will then allow you to slide the phone up, showing the keyboard. Another way to adjust the font size on your phone without using the slide bar is by going to menu<settings&tools<display settings (utilize the 5-way navigation pad to highlight and the OK button to select.) Select Font Type<Highlight an option (e.g., VZW Font, etc.) and then select OK<Select Font Size<select Message<then select Set.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes