Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I save text messages from my LG Cosmos 2 so that I can add them to my new LG Extravert 2
Joy68

Is there a way to save or transfer the text messages that I have on my current LG Cosmos 2 so that either have them on my computer or transfer them to my new LG Extravert 2?  I just got my new phone and don't want to activate it until I know for sure. I would also like to keep my ring tones that I purchased. Is this possible as well. I would appreciate a somewhat quick response because I can't wait to use my new phone.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I save text messages from my LG Cosmos 2 so that I can add them to my new LG Extravert 2
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You might try bitpim software:

Welcome to BitPim

0 Likes
Re: Can I save text messages from my LG Cosmos 2 so that I can add them to my new LG Extravert 2
Joy68

My phone is not compatible.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Joy68!

I apologize for the inconvenience, however there is not a way to transfer your text messages from one phone to the other.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
acraftylady

You could send the texts to your email then send them back from email as text to your new phone. Won't be like the original text was sent but it's a work around of sorts. Mary

0 Likes