Can my Gusto 3 be unlocked?
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

Can I unlock my Gusto 3 and take it to another network? I see some clips on youtube that suggest that it can be done, but nothing showing that those methods actually work with the B311 version. I'm wary of trying it until I'm certain it will work or certain that trying wont mess something up

0 Likes
Re: Can my Gusto 3 be unlocked?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to know your device's network compatibility, bewilder. Our postpaid 4G LTE devices are unlocked after 60 days of being on our network. Please keep in mind that even if a device is unlocked the network that you use it with still has to be compatible. Here is a link with more details regarding our Device Unlocking Policy,http://vz.to/1WHL5GQ Have you considered upgrading your device? GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

Gusto 3 is a 3G phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bewilder, Our apologies in not providing the information that you requested. All of our 3G World Devices can be unlocked as long as they are not on the lost, stolen, or fraud and on a Post Paid account. It's also important to understand that different carriers use different frequencies and air interface technologies to provide wireless network access. A device that works on one carrier's network may not be compatible with another carrier's network. This is why we recommend checking with the carrier where use of the device is intended. I hope this information is helpful in your decision-making. Please let us know if you have more questions. 

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes