Re: Can't download Mobile Email or Bing on LG Accolade (VX5600)
pherson
Champion - Level 1

IT cannot be fixed it is no longer supported.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like you have a Verizon Prepay plan, mxcorp73. Prepaid customer service is only over the phone. You can reach them at 888-294-6804.
In the mean time you can try to access Hotmail by going through the Mobile Web. Customers with AOL, Microsoft (Outlook or Hotmail), Verizon.net or Yahoo accounts can access email through the Verizon web portal:
Steps:
1 Use the center navigation key on the phone's main menu, locate the Web browser or Internet selection on the device.
2 Select the Web Browser or Internet option on the device Web Browser.
3 When the device Web Browser launches customers will be connected to the "VZWToday" page. If not, select Verizon My Web from the Browser menu and press OK.
Note: Selecting Verizon My Web will open the "VZWToday" page.
4 Select Email from the "VZWToday" page and press OK.
5 Select either AOL Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Verizon.net, or Windows Live from the menu.
6 Follow the instructions on the page to sign in to the email account.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mxcorp73

That's the method I was referring to in reply #9 that led to the same error message.

So much for this commercial:

Verizon | Better matters. - YouTube

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

AAnd on a qualifying device your email would work just fine. You however are using a 7 plus year old basic phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mxcorp73,

I truly appreciate everything you have done so far as troubleshooting. It seems that there may be something else that could be causing this. To get a clearer picture on everything, I’ve sent you a Private Message to gather much needed information. Please respond back to me only in the Private Message to continue. Thanks!

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mxcorp73

I'm done being tossed around like a cow in a twister.  pherson gets the correct answer vote and I'll let the Accolade expire and keep it as a decoy or something and just keep using the landline until I change my mind (if ever).  It's times like this I'm glad I work at a restaurant.

0 Likes