Can't make or receive calls on LG ENv 9900
spower
Enthusiast - Level 2

As soon as it starts to dial it shuts down or resets.

If I try to call it from another phone it does not ring it goes to voicemail.

Any ideas??

TIA!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't make or receive calls on LG ENv 9900
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Spower,

I am sorry to hear about the issues with your LG ENV 9900. Let's see about keeping your phone on without powering off or resetting. Does the device have any physical or moisture damage? Have you tried plugging your device in the original charger and seeing if it can stay on long enough to make and receive calls? If not, give that a try and if you need more help reach back out to ask.

EdwinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spower
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has no damage at all and is plugged in to original charger. I can send and receive texts but no calls.

0 Likes
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

The phone is 8 years old. Have you tried buying a new phone?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping up updated spower.

When did this start? Any changes done to your phone when you noticed not being able to receive or make calls? What zip code are you in? Is anyone else having the same issue in your area?

JorgeO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I think you got your money's worth out of it.

spower
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just started, I just reactivated the phone (long story)...no changes made since I used it last, I am in 92275 zip code, don't kow of any others having issues in this area

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us updated spower. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I do see some areas of opportunity around your area. However, you stated this phone was just activated. Is the phone activated properly in our system http://vz.to/1CF1SOl ? Have you tried dialing *228 option 1 to activate and option 2 to update your roaming capabilities?

JorgeO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes