Can't make or receive calls or texts
auralyn

I called the *228 and for me there is no option 1. it just says your phone is being processed and then hangs up and my screen says processing successful, then it restarts its self. Sooo I can make outgoing calls to any number but I can only text friends with verizon phones. I can send a text to non verizon phones and it says it was sent but then ill call my friend and they never get it. And still no one can call me. Even when tech support tries to call it dosent ring or blink or nothing!!! I already put my 35$ pre paidd card on it so what is the deal??? I am very un happy with this! Some one PLEASE HELP ME.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't make or receive calls or texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

auralyn, this is an issue that needs to be fixed ASAP. Help is here. Because this is a prepaid phone, please reach out to our prepaid department. The best and fastest way to contact us is by dialing 888-294-6804. I'm confident that we can pin point what is causing this issue so that you can get back connected to all your friends and family.
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes