Can't send picture.
prqlt

Why, when I try to send a picture with a message, does it say "exceeded message size"? I could punch three letters and it says the same. No size to that message! What's up?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't send picture.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the picture is taken with the highest resolution or "fine" settings, on some basic phones those images are too large to send in a text message.  SOme phones automatically resize the image before sending, others don't do that and you get the message you  are seeing.

Solution:  resize the picture either ont he phone if you can, or transfer it to the computer, resize and email or send it to ph#@vzwpix.com (you may be able tos end the original pic this way too - it depends on the receiving phone's capabilities too).

Alternate solution: Set the camera setting to a lower resolution to allow you to take, save, and send pictures without resizing.  I had to do this with one of the not-so-basic phones (LG Voyager)  Set at the best picture settings, it wouldn't send - using the next level down, there was no problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the picture is taken with the highest resolution or "fine" settings, on some basic phones those images are too large to send in a text message.  SOme phones automatically resize the image before sending, others don't do that and you get the message you  are seeing.

Solution:  resize the picture either ont he phone if you can, or transfer it to the computer, resize and email or send it to ph#@vzwpix.com (you may be able tos end the original pic this way too - it depends on the receiving phone's capabilities too).

Alternate solution: Set the camera setting to a lower resolution to allow you to take, save, and send pictures without resizing.  I had to do this with one of the not-so-basic phones (LG Voyager)  Set at the best picture settings, it wouldn't send - using the next level down, there was no problem.

0 Likes
prqlt
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your post was blank??

0 Likes