Re: Can't text, call or check account
duchesszaney

My husband and I live in TN too.... neither of us can do anything. Does anyone know why this is happening?

0 Likes
asp6460

same thing as of this morning!

0 Likes
Jordan1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has not made any statements but in my opinion it is a security threat.

I have been having all sorts of problems with my phone and its pretty obvious I am being wiretapped + Creepy noises play that sound like static and windchimes. That isn't normal. I already called Verizon and they said its impossible but it happened while calling my parents and several friends so it is entirely possible.

I would like answer soon. I'm sure we all would.

0 Likes
egr1217

I have the same problem. Does anyone know what is going on?

0 Likes
DayTripper00

This is the response i got from an agent via chat:

" I apologize for this  inconvenience, the prepaid service is down. We are currently working on  getting this issue resolved. You will receive an alert when it is back  up and running."

0 Likes
fogelman33

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was freaking out a bit lol

0 Likes
KerriKerri977
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot text call or check online???? What is going on?

0 Likes
Jordan1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

"I would recommend trying in about 2 to 3 hours or some time tomorrow."

Its obvious to me that if we wait 2 to 3 hours or a whole day that they are patching a security threat.

0 Likes
asp6460

An agent via chat said " I apologize for this  inconvenience, the prepaid service is down. We are currently working on  getting this issue resolved. You will receive an alert when it is back  up and running."

0 Likes
sjohnson233
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in TN as well, 37421, and I can make outbound calls but I cannot send or receive texts. I can't sign onto my account. I can't get through to an agent and Verizon is not listing this on their outage site. I don't understand why they don't just release something to let us know they're working on whatever is going on.