Can't wait until this contract is over, moving to something better.. For one i don't have to give my right arm for, 2 unlimited pre-pays are cheaper..
Kaine

Can't wait until this contract is over, moving to something better.. For one i don't have to give my right arm for, 2 unlimited pre-pays are cheaper..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't wait until this contract is over, moving to something better.. For one i don't have to give my right arm for, 2 unlimited pre-pays are cheaper..
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

We can't wait either.

0 Likes
Re: Can't wait until this contract is over, moving to something better.. For one i don't have to give my right arm for, 2 unlimited pre-pays are cheaper..
murphy1961
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm ready to pay fee to terminate my contract of $102.00 a month and go $50.00 prepay. 

Kaine

Me myself will never be a Verizon customer again!! I got laid off so i wanted to terminate cause of unsure if i can pay.. Now they want to hit me with ETF and another mounth payment.. Can't believe this, i have been with them for years and now they show me thier true colors in my time of need.. Never again Verizon, plus i'm telling everyone i know about what they have done.. I hope in this town it will wake them up.. When all i asked for was a piece of mind in my time of need.

0 Likes
LauraRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree! How is it we live in America and this company is even Allowed to charge so much for so little and keep us in contract prison? I never agreed to a contract and they stuck one on one of my lines that I don't even use! They are crooks and trained crooks on the so called customer service.

0 Likes
LauraRoss
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree-there is no compassion in these too large companies. Sorry to hear about your job-I wish you well in finding another quickly!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Read your contract.  Verizon in not a charity.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi LauraRoss,

I'm sorry to learn you feel imprisoned by your customer agreement and you did not agree to your contract. Please follow me and send me a direct message including your name and wireless/account number and I will review to ensure no errors were made with any of your contracts. Be assured that if an error exists, I will be happy to make any necessary corrections for you.
We love our customers and our goal is to resolve any service issues to keep our customer happy; I don't want you to feel imprisoned, keep in mind that you are at liberty to cancel your contract at any time (an early termination fee applies if customer agreement has not been satisfied).

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
jacobweber2000
Contributor - Level 2

They are not a charity.. I agree with you. However, when they were sold the wireless spectrum, they "promised" to use it also in the best interests of the American people. This constant overcharging really is showing that they are not utilizing the spectrum correctly and maybe the American people should demand it back.

0 Likes