Cannot call out to one specific phone number
mhsgas

I installed a new Clarity landline phone on my office line.  I can successfully receive calls from other people, from my other landline, and from my wife's cell phone.   Her cell phone is the exact same one as mine, from LG.

However, when I call from my cell phone, the Clarity brand landline phone does not ring, and I get an "all circuits are busy" message.  I spoke with my landline phone company, and there is no problem on the phone line.  They even called in from their cellphone, and it worked fine.

Why cannot I call in to [removed] (The Clarity landline) from my Verizon cell phone [removed]?

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot call out to one specific phone number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able reach your landline service! Is the contact saved in your device or are you dialing the number?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mhsgas

I have tried both ways, and the result is the same. I tried again today by dialing the number directly. The landline phone does not ring, and I get a "all circuits are busy" message.

Regards,

Maury Schein

408-247-2784 (US Pacific Time)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mhsgas,

We certainly appreciate the additional information you provided. For your security we do recommend that you remove the previous mesage since it has personal information listed. I have sent you a PM and would appreciate if you would respond there. Thank you so much for your patience.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes