Cant Receive Incoming calls
weepingangel16

I just activated a used Samsung Alias 2.  Everything is working perfect on it except 1 thing, my phone does not register incoming calls.  Incoming calls go straight to voice mail.  Unless I am currently on a call and then my call waiting does work and it shows I have an incoming call.  If I am not on the phone calls go straight to voicemail and my phone does not even show I missed a call.  If a message is left my phone does however show my I have a voice mail.  Has anyone else had this issue that could give me an idea if this is a fixable problem or should I return the phone.  Oh and my phone has full bars so that should not be it either.

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cant Receive Incoming calls
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try dialing *73, then send.  You should hear tones, then hang up.  This will turn off any call forwarding that may be inadvertently set up, resulting in calls not being received.

0 Likes
Re: Cant Receive Incoming calls
Thequeenb1986

I tried that and its still doing the same thing ring 1 time and say the party your trying to reach is not available at this time,its not even going to my custom personal voicemail

0 Likes