Cant get ringtones anymore!
Jessica3b1

I have an LG Extrovert 2. The website does not allow me to purchase ringtones. It only gives the option of ringBACK tones, no ringtones. I would like to purchase ringtones. I do not have data on my plan and cannot connect to internet with the phone. Therefore, i cannot use the media center on the phone. I NEED to be able to purchase on the website. Why was this option removed??? BAD BUSINESS!! I do not want to have to purchase from other sites but I will if Verizon is going to be this difficult.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cant get ringtones anymore!
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Download the ringtones on your computer and tranfer to your SD card. Then move tones to your phone and place in you ringtone folder. You do not need a data plan to do this.          follow user directions :

LG Extravert 2 (LG VN280) User Manual

English: LG-VN280_VZW_UG_Web_EN_V1.0_140408.pdf

0 Likes
Jessica3b1

Verizon's website doesnt give the option to even search for ringtones. when i go to manage my media, it only allows ringback tones. this is what i am saying. so there is no way to save it to the computer because there are no ringtones for me to view.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I know you wanted ringtone downloads from Verizon on your phone which is not possible. You can go on the web and there are many good download sites. That is why I give you the information for  computer download and then to your phone on the SD card. One site that I have use is :   Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge     Give this a try.

0 Likes
Jessica3b1

Thanks. I do know I can get tones elsewhere. My post is really questioning why Verizon took the option to purchase them from THEM on their website. I get that most people have smart phones with data plans but they're giving away business by pushing the rest of us away just because we cannot switch at this point in time. I've been a verizon wireless customer since 1997 but loyalty doesn't matter anymore. So when the time comes, I will leave. Most of the people I know already have. It used to be everyone I knew was with verizon but now I'm in the minority so it's not even worth it anymore for me.

Sent from my iPod

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Sorry your having a problem with Verizon but I do understand.

0 Likes