Cant send or receive calls, texts or use data.
Alysyn

My calls and texts fail. My phone keeps jumping in and out of service area. This is the first issue like this I've ever experienced. Ive worked for hours with various verizon support techs, they even switched phones for me during one session, but the problem persists. Its been 3 days and no change. I'm in the 90802 zip. I'm currently using a basic flip phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cant send or receive calls, texts or use data.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Probably time to upgrade to a basic phone with LTE.

0 Likes
Alysyn

None of the tech support persons even mentioned that option as a possible solution. The service just cut out with no warning, nor did support seemed concerned about the phone's LTE compatability/noncompatibility.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Well you didn't mention the model of your phone. Perhaps is old and just going out. Hence my advice

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alysyn-

I depend on my phone to work at all times so I can understand your concern. Please respond to my Private Message for further assistance.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Alysyn

Thank you, Carmen. I tried to respond to your pvt message but it won't post. But I'm glad to know the issue is a known one. I'll wait for a resolution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Though your issue turned out to be something that we are already aware of, I'm sorry that your Private Message didn't go through. In addition, we really appreciate your patience in waiting on a resolution. Have a wonderful day!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes