Casio Boulder C711
dmm-dawn

My husband does not want a smart phone.  He wants "his" phone and "his" phone only.  Is it possible to buy a new "old stock" Boulder and get it activated to our plan?  If so, what do I need to know about the phone before I buy it?  And then, how do I activate it?

Thank you so much for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Casio Boulder C711
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can find a Verizon branded Casio Boulder phone, it can be activated on your account by dialing *228 when you receive it.  It will ask what number you want to use on the phone; if there are problems you can call 800-922-0204 (Customer service) and ask for help.

Looks like there are several places to get a Boulder C711 Verizon phone... Google

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can find a Verizon branded Casio Boulder phone, it can be activated on your account by dialing *228 when you receive it.  It will ask what number you want to use on the phone; if there are problems you can call 800-922-0204 (Customer service) and ask for help.

Looks like there are several places to get a Boulder C711 Verizon phone... Google

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know exactly where your husband is coming from, dmm-dawn. Let’s ensure he can still use his phone and activate it on our network. Please check out the link below to find out more about the process and checking the device ID. Click here: http://vz.to/2aLj5AH

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes