Cause Code 1XDNSNotResponding when attempting to send a picture message from a Gzone Boulder I just purchased
BowhuntND

I replaced Gzone Rock with a Boulder using web page.  SOMETIMES picture will go thru, about 2 % of time, otherwise I get the following error.

Cause Code 1XDNSNotResponding

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cause Code 1XDNSNotResponding when attempting to send a picture message from a Gzone Boulder I just purchased
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BowhuntND We definitely want you to be able to share those wonderful pictures. Let’s get this figured out so you can start sharing. To be clear, you had the Rock and you switched to the Boulder, is this correct? Did you make the change online via My Verizon? Can you make/receive calls? Can you use data? Can you send/receive non-photo text?
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Cause Code 1XDNSNotResponding when attempting to send a picture message from a Gzone Boulder I just purchased
BowhuntND

I had a Rock, went online to MyVerizon site, did a replace with the

boulder. After I did this, I can make & receive calls, send and receive

texts. As far as data, I can go to Verizon on line and see what data usage

is, # of messages sent,etc. Don't use any other data on the boulder.

After I did the swap, I went back to Myverizon and swapped the Rock with an

Iphone that was on my account, but was broken.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I send pictures all the time BowhuntND, so if I wasn’t able to do so I’d be concerned as well. Do you notice any other patterns with this? Is it happening with the same number each time? Only to certain ones? Please advise.
ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BowhuntND

I get the same error even thou I am sending to multiple different numbers.

I get the same error even thou I am in different geographic regions, ie

Verizon towers & non Verizon towers.

Different days of week, different times of day.

I thought I saw something about problems with moving from Iphone to a

normal phone, but the number I am using went from Rock to Boulder, Iphone

swap was on a different line.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 9:00 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes