Changing Basic Phone Plan
hwiegand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Right now I have a Samsung Brightside with a plan for 700 minutes and unlimited texts. and a Home Phone Connect phone with unlimited minutes, no texts. I want to get rid of the Home Phone Connect because I feel this phone is worthless. I feel I would be better off with just a cell phone with unlimited text and minutes. Since I have a basic phone I won't need data. I called Verizon twice and got two different prices. I feel I would be paying less with one phone, but the one agent told me I would only be saving about $7.00. The other agent told me I might save $20.00. I'm not sure which agent is right I am so confused. I also would like to change my cell phone number to my home phone number.

Helen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Changing Basic Phone Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are provided with the best options for your account. To review, We will need to access and review your account. Please reply to my private message to review your account in more detail.  JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hwiegand
Enthusiast - Level 3

My phone number is [Removed] and my billing pin is [Removed]. So far my cell phone No. [Removed] is in the process of being disconnected and my  [Removed] No. was transferred to my cell phone, but I'm not sure about the billing. I received an email stating the price will be $77 which almost gave me a heart attack. I thought it was going to be about $45. When I had the 2 plans it was $54. I called and was told that all the changes weren't completed. Do you have any idea what my monthly premium will be?

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
hwiegand
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you found anymore information on my account? I need to know what my monthly bill will be. If it's more than $55, I will be upset because when I had the 2 plans and 2 phones, my bill was $54.45 and now I will only have one phone and one plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

For future references, please refrain from posting private information from our public forum for security purposes. I have sent you a private message which you can reply to regarding your account.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes