Complications with LG Cosmos 2.
ADRIS
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone has not been working well lately at all. It's actually becoming really frustrating for me. First thing, the keys don't work on the front. The keypad does but I feel like it might start to fail me any moment too. I'll click them and get no reaction. They're basically just there, useless. The second thing, because of the keys not working, my text messages have reached 98% percent full and I can't erase them no matter how many times I press the erase button. I really need help. Can this be resolved?

Labels (1)
Re: Complications with LG Cosmos 2.
B33
Legend

What possibly could be the case is that some foreign Material like dust could of gotten between the keypad and the board in the phone and is causing the miss interaction,  Or the electronical rubber pads that lye under the keys that make contact with the board has worn themselves down.. How old is your Cosmos 2 ?  Here is LG's Link to the Cosmos 2 there support staff might be able to help ya possibly have you send it end for a Replacement Key Pad..

Hope it's just a simple Fix but Let me know what you find out.. b33

http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-VN251-cosmos-2  

0 Likes
ADRIS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much! Will do. That makes sense. It's around a year old, if not less. It's not very old actually. Thank you very much for the help.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Your Welcome.!  Glad i could help ya Smiley Happy b

0 Likes