Convoy 3 Issues
elon
Enthusiast - Level 1

The voice command starts when I open the phone. How do I turn off this feature? Is there a version update for the Nuance V Suite? I am running Version 4.0.36 of the Nuance V Suite 4.0. This is a very frustrating issue which did not surface until the third day of use. It was a great phone until this annoyance began.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Convoy 3 Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

elon,

We want to see you happy with your phone. Could you describe a bit more what you are experiencing? Does it seem that there is an error that is causing the phone to start voice commands? Does it seem that it is some sort of assistive feature?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jamsshort

The only issue my wife has with her Convoy is video quality and sound.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Top notch quality is what we strive for in the devices we carry, Jamsshort. You've come to the right place. When did the quality degrade?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes