Convoy 3 memory ?
Frederiksted
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a 16 GB 'card' in my Convoy 3 phone. (from SETTINGS & TOOLS)  I have 14.81 available on the card.  ////  Phone memory as follows  Available - 100.09 MB / Phone - 0 KB / Multimedia - 100.09 MB // Used: 160.09 MB / Phone -160.00 MB /  Multimedia - 96 KB // Total - 260.19 MB   I am unable to send or receive photos.  The error message I receive is   "Memory full. Erase multimedia msgs to receive new msgs."   or "Out of memory.  Please erase multimedia msgs or download apps."    When I go to  'Apps' I get " Not enough memory  Sorry not enough memory to download please... etc."     Anyone have experience with this problem and successfully overcame????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Convoy 3 memory ?
Frederiksted
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pulled the battery and put it back in.  It erased 152 MB phone memory usage of whatever garbage it was saving.  Phone is back to normal memory usage. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Frederiksted!

Let's look into this! Have you attempted to deleted some of your pictures and/or applications?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Frederiksted
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is not the problem.  I moved 'everything' to card - no change to phone memory available or usage or total.  I have a 16 GB 'card' in my Convoy 3 phone. (from SETTINGS & TOOLS) I have 14.81 available on the card. //// Phone memory as follows 
Available - 100.09 MB / Phone - 0 KB / Multimedia - 100.09 MB // Used:
160.09 MB / Phone -160.00 MB / Multimedia - 96 KB // Total - 260.19 MB  I have everything being saved to the card. I can take photos and videos and save them to card. On incoming media messages I can not even open (download) them

0 Likes
Frederiksted
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pulled the battery and put it back in.  It erased 152 MB phone memory usage of whatever garbage it was saving.  Phone is back to normal memory usage. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great! I'm happy to hear that all is working fine now. If you need us we are here. Have a great weekend.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes