Cosmos Touch problems with receiving complete texts
SallyW255

Hello!  I just switched phones to the Cosmos Touch.  And for the most part I really like it.  However, for some reason on some texts it won't send the complete text.  So if the text is more than one page long, I don't receive the first page, only the second page with 2/2 and the last few words of the text.  This is very maddening, because I usually have to send a reply text to the person asking if they can send it again, or I just have to call them and find out what the complete text was.  I have gone down to our Verizon store twice.  The first time, the day after I purchased the phone, they said, gosh, we've never seen this before and they upgraded the software.  A week later when I went in, they said,  gosh, we've never seen that before, and did the *228 6.  And informed me that if I wanted to switch phones, I would just have to pay a $35 restocking fee!  Why is it that in order to get a phone that works correctly, I have to pay a restocking fee on a phone that doesn't work? And is there any way that I can fix my phone? Is there anyone out here who has dealt with this issue before?  And if so, what do I do?!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes