Customer Service is the worst
dachanddane

Verizon has got to be the worst cell company!!! When my contract expires in Feb. This SORRY company will NEVER get another dime from me. My piece of crap phone that I have had for less than 2 years quit working AGAIN today. I went to the verizon store to buy another phone and was told that they could not sell me one until my contract expired. Both sales people were rude as always. I cant believe a company will not sell you a phone.  I wish verizon would go under. WORST COMPANY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service is the worst
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe if you explained your problem the customers who frequent this peer to peer forum can help you with suggestions for improving your phone service.

You can purchase a new phone at any time if you are willing to pay full retail price of the device. If not, you are eligible to purchase a new phone at the subsidized price and a new two year contract starting at the twenty month of your current two year contract. If you were told that you can't purchase a new phone until February, then that might mean February is your upgrade eligibility date and not your contract date. If February is your upgrade date, then June 2013 is when you contract end date would occur.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes