Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Device Payment Plan Taken Away?
akayshiacarter

Hello, I was hoping someone could offer me any solution on this. In August of last year, I purchased an Apple iPhone XR on a device payment plan through Verizon. The battery is acting wonky now ( the phone keeps giving me notifications about it being unable to prove its authenticity ) and it has so many other problems ( freezes, glitches, randomly resets or shuts off ) that I’ve decided to get a new one, so I decided to pay it off in full. I do not owe a bill or anything like that, but Verizon has taken away the device payment plan options. (I am the only person on this account with one line, my grandfather purchased it for me.) Does anyone have any idea as to why and if this can be fixed? I could understand if it was just an expensive phone, but this blocks all phones. As I said, the phone is completely paid off and there is no past due amount. I’d just like some clarity on why this is happening. Did I do something wrong? My phone was already on a payment plan!

0 Likes
Re: Device Payment Plan Taken Away?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there. I can assist with this issue and find out what is going on. I will send a Private Note so we can get into the details.

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes