Does Anybody Know Why My Phone Keeps Resetting Itself When I Get On The Internet?
Zgoins

Does Anybody Know Why My Phone Keeps Resetting Itself When I Get On The Internet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Anybody Know Why My Phone Keeps Resetting Itself When I Get On The Internet?
Wildman
Legend

When you say go online do you mean when the browser is open or just when the device connects to the internet?   More information may help.

0 Likes
Re: Does Anybody Know Why My Phone Keeps Resetting Itself When I Get On The Internet?
Zgoins

idk but whenever i get on the internet to get on facebook or anything it just cuts off everytime

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

The issue I am having is basically your wording....  OK, let me see if I get you correct...  You open Facebook or other apps that needs to access the web and the phone is turning off and then powering backup?  Does the screen black out and all power is turned off and then the devices logo shows as if you just powered the device on?

Which phone are you using, this may help with trouble shooting also...

0 Likes
Zgoins

yes and its the samsung intensity 2

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

That sounds like you may be having some possible hardware issue because those devices doesn't use a complex OS and incompatible software would be less of a possibility.  Out of curiosity was the Facebook app preinstalled or a 3rd party app because some 3rd party FB apps cause FC on some device?

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Zgoins, please follow the steps below and then try to access the  internet browser or Facebook again. Does it still shut off?

From the main screen, press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose MENU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select Media Center then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Select Mobile Web then press the center of the 5-way navigation pad to choose OK.

Press the right soft key to choose Menu.

Select Manage Memory then press the left soft key to choose OK.

Select an option.

When clearing the Cache or History the browser will reload.

Clear Cache

Visited website content stored on your device. Cache enables your browser to download only the content that has changed since you last visited a website. Since the browser only downloads changed content, pages are loaded faster.

Clear History

A listing of URLs (website addresses) that you have recently visited.

Clear Cookies

Cookies are used to store information that helps personalize your Web browsing experience. Cookies may contain information including: website preferences, login settings, shopping cart contents and more.

Autofill

A feature used to automatically enter form information.

Press the left soft key to choose OK.

Press the left soft key to choose Yes.

Press the left soft key to choose OK.

Tamara H.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes