Does Verizon still support the Convoy 3 for text talk and email and different apps? Or what does it support?
Deantanis1

I have a convoy 3 does Verizon still support that talk and text? Also will I be able to use the YouTube and Facebook apps? I was just wondering what Verizon support on the Convoy 3

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon still support the Convoy 3 for text talk and email and different apps? Or what does it support?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Convoy won't use  Facebook or YouTube. it's not a smartphone. it doesn't use android or iOS. You want those features you really need a smartphone. besides CDMA is going away by teh end of next year anyway and that phone will no longer work

0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon still support the Convoy 3 for text talk and email and different apps? Or what does it support?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! You can use the Convoy 3 with our network. Are you looking to purchase one or do you have one?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Deantanis1

I already have one. My smartphone got dropped too many times. I was just

looking for talk text and in this model can do voice recognition texting.

thank you God bless you. Dean Tanis

On Wed, May 30, 2018, 12:28 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Activate it before July 1st. After July first CDMA only phones will no longer be allowed to be activated on the network

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad you have a device you can use. The Convoy 3 is only capable of calls and text. You may have limited access to certain apps such as email and web. We have a great selection of devices. Are you interested in any of our new phones? We can help you find the best device for you.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes