Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does anyone else HATE their Cosmos 2?
anneee261

I ordered a new basic phone in December and the Cosmos 2 seemed to fill the bill. I've had other LG  phones before and had no problems. However, this phone won't keep a charge; for ex: I fully charged it & after receiving & responding to 2 text msgs, I am down to one bar. It is ridiculous! Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions for a good basic phone so I can get a new one? Thank you to anyone who can help.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone else HATE their Cosmos 2?
Not applicable

You probably need a new battery. It's probably the battery that came with it when it was made. It may be "new" in the sense it was still in the box unopened but I doubt any new ones have been made in over a year. So it's not like you're getting one right off the factory line. In fact I'm sure there a manufactured date on the phone somewhere.

0 Likes
Re: Does anyone else HATE their Cosmos 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello anneee261! I understand the importance of having a reliable battery life. How long does the battery typically last for? Here are some tips to extend your battery life: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=44860

Thank you,  

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes