Does anyone know if Verizon offers a 1-800 phone number for cell phones
juricta

I run a small comput business of 2 people.  I travel a lot and want to have customers across the states and elsewhere.  It would be extremely beneficial if my cell phone, which I use for the business, had a toll free number for my customers to call.  Does Verizon offer something like this or are they considering it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone know if Verizon offers a 1-800 phone number for cell phones
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

At this time cell phone companies do not offer toll free numbers. Are you worried about your customers using their minutes to call you, or you dont want to give out your cell phone number? You could get a 800 number for your business and have that number forwarded to your cell, or sign up for Google Voice and give that number out and that would be on your cell. Hope that helps. I use google voice as my number when I have a classified ad. I dont need some loon having my real number.

View solution in original post

Re: Does anyone know if Verizon offers a 1-800 phone number for cell phones
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

At this time cell phone companies do not offer toll free numbers. Are you worried about your customers using their minutes to call you, or you dont want to give out your cell phone number? You could get a 800 number for your business and have that number forwarded to your cell, or sign up for Google Voice and give that number out and that would be on your cell. Hope that helps. I use google voice as my number when I have a classified ad. I dont need some loon having my real number.