Downloading Pics on my Lucid Cosmos
Jordanrose

When I receive pics from someone on my phone I can not see them.  I used to be able to touch the pics and see them and then save them to my gallery.  Now when I receive a pic it appears with "download pic" message.  When I download I am not able to find the pic in the gallery.  I also can not send a pic in my gallery to anyone.  It appears it is sending then gives me the message that it "failed".  Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Downloading Pics on my Lucid Cosmos
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the phone model you have? I have never heard of a "Lucid Cosmos". There is a Cosmos phone model (don't remember the manufacturer). Then there is a LG Lucid which is a smartphone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

There is an LG Lucid, an LG Cosmos and an LG Cosmos II. The Cosmos and Cosmos II are basic phones.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get to the bottom of this, Jordanrose! The steps to troubleshoot and determine a solution vary greatly by device. Can you please confirm if you have the LG Lucid or the LG Cosmos?

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes