Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Downloading Pics on my Lucid Cosmos
Jordanrose

When I receive pics from someone on my phone I can not see them.  I used to be able to touch the pics and see them and then save them to my gallery.  Now when I receive a pic it appears with "download pic" message.  When I download I am not able to find the pic in the gallery.  I also can not send a pic in my gallery to anyone.  It appears it is sending then gives me the message that it "failed".  Has anyone encountered this issue before?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Downloading Pics on my Lucid Cosmos
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What is the phone model you have? I have never heard of a "Lucid Cosmos". There is a Cosmos phone model (don't remember the manufacturer). Then there is a LG Lucid which is a smartphone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

There is an LG Lucid, an LG Cosmos and an LG Cosmos II. The Cosmos and Cosmos II are basic phones.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Lets get to the bottom of this, Jordanrose! The steps to troubleshoot and determine a solution vary greatly by device. Can you please confirm if you have the LG Lucid or the LG Cosmos?

Thank you,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes