Dropping the Revere flip phone from my account. is no longer needed. Don't want to suspend; want to remove this phone from my account.
Towgirl151
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to remove the Revere flip phone from my account. It is no longer needed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Dropping the Revere flip phone from my account.  is no longer needed. Don't want to suspend; want to remove this phone from my account.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll need to visit your local Corporate VzW store or contact Customer Service to cancel the phone line (you can't cancel on-line).  If the line is still under contract, you'll incur an Early Termination Fee.

Customer Service

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

7 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Fri
8 AM - 9 PM, Sat - Sun

View solution in original post

Re: Dropping the Revere flip phone from my account.  is no longer needed. Don't want to suspend; want to remove this phone from my account.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You'll need to visit your local Corporate VzW store or contact Customer Service to cancel the phone line (you can't cancel on-line).  If the line is still under contract, you'll incur an Early Termination Fee.

Customer Service

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

7 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Fri
8 AM - 9 PM, Sat - Sun

Towgirl151
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! I just took care of it on the phone.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes