Duraxv keeps looping software crash?
JohnWhorfin

This morning,  I was saving a new contact in my phone, and when it asked me if I wanted to save this contact on the sim card also, as soon as I pressed the ok button the phone tried to restart and is now stuck in a loop. I have tried taking the battery out and putting it back in also without the sim card and without the memory card installed to see if it would start to no avail. Any Ideas ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Duraxv keeps looping software crash?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi JohnWhorfin,

Lets free your device from this loop! We know you need a working phone asap. What device make/model do you have?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
JohnWhorfin

Hello PamelaF_VZW,

My Phone is a Kyocera Dura XV and the stats are

MODEL-E4520

HW ver.:1000

SKU: KYO4520

Thanks in advance JW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for that information JohnWhorfin, I am sure you are trying to resolve this on your own and if anything, you have done most of the troubleshooting steps we would have tried on our end.  I have reviewed your phone's restart options and removing the battery would be the last step to try a restart. The next option would a factory reset but this will require you access to the phone settings. Are you able to go into the phone settings at all? Has the phone been dropped or does it have any liquid or physical damage?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
JohnWhorfin

Hello CarmenT,

I did read about the factory reset in the trouble shooting guide, but I can not get into the phones settings because it won't  go past the "starting"screen.It just loops right there. I have not dropped it or gotten it wet either and no damage, its barely a month old.

JohnW.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
JohnWhorfin,

I appreciate the troubleshooting you have completed in order to get this corrected. If you are unable to complete a factory reset will need to replace the device.  I will be sending  you a private message to better assist.
YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes