Duraxv trying to hook up to web(or something)when i text.running battery down
NEWTMA

lately every time i start a text the little Loading spinning circle comes up on screen and battery only lasts a few hours since this started?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Duraxv trying to hook up to web(or something)when i text.running battery down
NEWTMA

Nobody? lol..i know! nobody wants to admit the have a flip phone...i`m a dinosaur

0 Likes
Re: Duraxv trying to hook up to web(or something)when i text.running battery down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, I constantly depend on my device throughout the day so we want to make sure that your battery is working correctly NEWTMA, could you provide us with more details to this issue to better assist you? Is the device trying to connect to the internet when you text? Is this the first time this has happened? Have there been any recent changes to the phone?

Alfredo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NEWTMA

Its trying to hook up to something,,,i think it might be the internet? there is a little spinning circle on the text screen...no changes that i know of,unless i accidentally changed something...BTW Thanks for replying to me 

0 Likes
NEWTMA

Oh BTW..its never done this before and i don`t know why its trying to hook up to the internet now ...just to send a text

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NEWTMA, thanks for confirming those details. We will make sure we get to the bottom of this battery concern. Please share with me if your Wifi setting has been turned on? I have supplied a link to the steps to confirm. If it is on please turn off and test battery. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-215010/

Rodney_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NEWTMA

The wifi is off,that was the 1st thing i tried

0 Likes
NEWTMA

Did you  disappear..lol..guess i need to go find a verizon store....i`m betting it has to do with the sub-par software in this phone..it`s always freezing up 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated NEWTMA, we won't give up until you are up and running. Is there any physical or liquid damage to the phone? The next steps will involve access to your account. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

Rosanne_VZW

0 Likes
NEWTMA

no..no damage

0 Likes