Extravert 2 - isn't it the biggest piece of garbage ever made?
michbolt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am fed up!  My son and I both "upgraded" to the Extravert 2 after getting an email from Verizon indicating we were both eligible for a free upgrade.  We went to Verizon store and they had two Extravert 2s in stock so we "upgraded".  Shortly after locking into another 2 year contract, we both realized the phone was a piece of crap.  Mine would sometimes turn on in 2 seconds, sometimes it would take 50 seconds.  Phone calls would suddenly go dead, text messages would randomly send to other people and then the worst - could not delete text messages.  Verizon would only replace with the SAME phone which continues to have the same problems. The phone should not be on the market and Verizon said they would only give us a different phone if we paid for it.  This is ridiculous to get sucked into a new 2 year contract with two crap phones!  It is the WORST phone ever made and Verizon and LG are in bed together laughing at all of us with their monopoly of rip off service and phones!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Extravert 2 - isn't it the biggest piece of garbage ever made?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness, it sounds like you have been through a lot with the phone, michbolt. Let's get to the bottom of this ASAP. If you are still within your 14 days, you can return or exchange the device under our 14 day Worry Free Guarantee. What zip code are you in that you are having the issues of dropped calls? I look forward to working with you on these issues.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my goodness, it sounds like you have been through a lot with the phone, michbolt. Let's get to the bottom of this ASAP. If you are still within your 14 days, you can return or exchange the device under our 14 day Worry Free Guarantee. What zip code are you in that you are having the issues of dropped calls? I look forward to working with you on these issues.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Introvert88

Duplicate content, please see: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1121184#1121184

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes