Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Family Locator
Zingara63

I had the old Family Locator on my daughter's phone.  I just purchased my son a phone (the upgraded version of my daughter's phone) and have tried unsuccessfully to add him to the Family Locator map.  Despite re-registering on the verizon website, having family locator removed and re-added to my plan, and multiple other things to try and get my son on the map.    In the past week I have called 4 times and have had 4 tickets placed.  I still have not had my issue resolved despite it being almost 1 week since my initial phone call to resolve this issue.  How much longer do I have to wait?  Tomorrow I will call one more time, if my issue is not resolved I will take the phone back and the people at the store will have to deal with my anger. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Locator
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Zingara63!

I understand how important your families safety is and I want to see this working for you! I appreciate your patience with our technical team while we ensure get this working for you! Please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for assistance, if not yet resolved.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport