G'zOne Ravine
zaphod

Greetings -

i picked up a G'zOne Ravine the other day.. it's a great phone.. but.. there is a small issue.  i like to use the built-in pedometer but it doesn't seem to work quite right.  The app works good for a bit and then it stops counting your steps.  if the phone is turned off and then on, it works again.  It seems that the software gets confused or something.  is this particular to my phone or is there a fix somewhere?

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: G'zOne Ravine
hamm0048

I tried using it as well, but before anything could go wrong, it drained my battery. Wonder if its just my battery, or if it does that with everyone's phones...

0 Likes
Steve54

I have the same issue.  There are days where it does a great job counting and other days where it does not count or has a very small number of steps.  Did anyone figuare out what might be causing this?  Thanks.

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Steve,

I understand to importance of maintaining an active lifestyle.  After reviewing the feature of the Ravine, the Pedometer feature is not always completely accurate. For details please view page 122 of the User Manual.  I hope this information is helpful.  Please let me know if you have any additional concerns.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums, 

0 Likes
nwasec

<Duplicate post deleted for crossposting violations per the ToS>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes