Get ready Verizon , I am telling everyone in my GOVT field to leave you for bad customer service on taking away unlimited or making a fair plan for todays world
willgmd81

I am leaving Verizon for this.

Verizon lets me know exactly how they feel about there customers by saying ohh if you buy the phone you can keep your plan, why?

And what dumb idiot at Verizon decided 2 GIG was acceptable , we live in 2012 , HD NETFLIX , Audio , E-BOOKS, facetalk , etc all this is usually HD quality = megs  per second.  Sorry verizon you lose I am spreading the word to all my friends co-workers in the GOVT sector up for renewal to leave you until you at least make a plan  equal to 2 GIGABYTES being 100 to 200 GIGABYTES

1 Hour of streaming music in HD quality from you tube and you will have already used a few hundred MEGS, add a nextflix HD movie and boom you are over a GIG

Don't even argue with me either I hold 14 certs in the I.T field along with CISCO so I know what data rates are

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Get ready Verizon , I am telling everyone in my GOVT field to leave you for bad customer service on taking away unlimited or making a fair plan for todays world
Not applicable

Are you going to complain about the SAME thing in 100 thread. Go tell your government friends. That won't do anything. If you're leaving what does it matter to you what Verizon does? Oh by the way and tell me where you are going to get 200 GB a month for $30?

0 Likes