Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Gusto Vibrate Alert works sporadically
davesatbat

I have a Samsung Gusto.  I usually keep it on vibrate with a vibrate reminder very 2 minutes.  Some days the vibration reminders (and incoming call vibration) work and some days they don't.  Battery is always at or close to 4 bars.  The only thing different from one day to the next is that I turned of the phone at night and turned it back on in the morning. I'm at exactly the same place sitting at the same desk.  Any solutions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gusto Vibrate Alert works sporadically
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

davesatbat,

I am sorry to learn that the vibrate is not working consistently for you. I did some research and found no related reports to your concern. What I suggest is going into your nearest corporate Verizon Wireless store location to update the software on the device. This is available at no cost to you and will enhance your phones performance and eliminate the vibration issue. You can find the nearest store to you here: http://bit.ly/3SdsA. Please keep me posted if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes