How to Access Your Stored Voicemail Messages:
To listen to your stored messages:
M1DS, having your voicemail in tact is especially important. What make/model phone do you have? When did this start?
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
1. When did it start, the day you changed my voice service plan without my knowledge.
2. How could your response answer my question when all you did was ask more questions instead of provide the solution the issue?
3. It should not matter what make/model of basic phone I have. when Verizon decides to change my voice service and not notify me prior to, then give me a web location to go fetch the new process flow. I go to that 'fetch your new process' and the features are not available in which to recover my previous service mapping, it's really pretty simple customer service. What gives?
3. Please provide a solution in this post, a phone number to call, options to select. Standard voice mail service is the same for everyone regardless of what phone make/model. We all use the same call in info, menu options should also be the same.
4. What happened to the community answer that was left by a member as to the solution to my question within hours of my question? Why was it deleted before I had an opportunity to utilize it? Who deleted it?
5. Please provide a customer service phone number I can speak to a live person to troubleshoot this issue. The automated options are not working and the days I have to recover my old voice mail is slipping away.
I do apologize. Let me answer your original question. You can access stored messages in their old Voice Mailbox for 30 days following the update by dialing the Open Tree number. The Open Tree number is available for your specific voice mail migration in the email that was sent to you or on the support page on vzw.com that was linked from your email or text communications. No worries, I have it here for you. Follow these steps to get to your saved messages in your old mailbox: Dial the Open Tree number(740-504-9989). Press # when prompted. Enter your 10-digit mobile number. Press # to interrupt the greeting and enter your old voice mail password. All stored voice messages that are not saved will be permanently deleted 30 days after the voice mail update. If you need further direct feel free to reach out to us at 800-922-0204.
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!