HTC Ryme freezes - poor customer service at local store
percygirl

My HTC Ryme keeps freezing, want let me answer calls, want make calls, and basically the touch screen works only half the time. This is very frustrating, I couldn't even answer my phone this morning when my boss called me. When I went to the local Verizon store they told me to do a factory reset. would have been more helpful to give me a new phone because it still doesn't work. I'm supper frustrated. I asked about getting it replaced and was told i'd have to purchase a pre used htc ryme. The ryme is my problem. getting another one, when it seems everyone else is having the same problem, seems very illogical. and why do I need to pay for one when I have the insurance to replace a defective/ lost/ broken phone.

So what can I do to replace this defective phone with one that actually works and isn't another HTC Ryme? I miss my droid X! I've been paying for the insurance for six years, why can't I upgrade early and not pay the full price?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Ryme freezes - poor customer service at local store
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Insurance does not cover an early upgrade.  Insurance is to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged phone.  You pay the deductible, and the phone is replaced with the same or similar (if the same is not available) model.  So if you use the insurance, you'll get the HTC Rhyme, or similar.

You can look on eBay or swappa.com for a better phone, or see if a friend has a Verizon phone they will let you borrow or buy until you are eligible to upgrade.

0 Likes