Help finding Lost Ravine
thealex123

I own a Ravine 2 and I was wondering if there were anyway I could locate it via GPS? I see in the features that it is GPS/AGPS enabled I just dunno how to utilize that if it's possible.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help finding Lost Ravine
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless you had a locator app installed and active prior to losing it, there isn't a way to locate it after the fact.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Is a Ravine a smartphone?? If so, go to the Google app store (Whatever it is called now) on your PC and get the app Lookout Plan B. It can supposedly find the phone after the fact. Obviously if still on and GPS IS enabled. Many shut if off thinking it saves the battery which is false

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello thealex123.

I understand it is frustrating when you lose your device and I appreciate your interest in trying to locate it. I'm sorry you will be unable to locate the device via GPS. Did you have the opportunity to suspend your line? We recommend doing this as soon as possible to protect from unauthorized usage. You can reach customer service or the automated system at 800-922-0204. If you send me(JonathanK) a DM with your account information we would be happy to review your replacement options.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes