Help with my Cosmo Touch
preciousangel81

I have an issue with my Cosmo Touch as I cant do anything with it through touch for me to make calls I got to slide out and touch the keys but other then that nothing I wish to get this fixed ASAP cause yeah it sucks to the point ive turned off my phone pulled battery and nothing just touch screen WONT work at all so I cant even do anything that involves touching the screen please please please please help me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help with my Cosmo Touch
preciousangel81

Still nothing I called they tried to help me with a simple reset and nothing and since im not on the account account they couldnt help me more if anyone else knows please help me. As any help would be great. and if I need a new phone and have insurance would they gave me another Cosmo TOuch or what since I heard they Discontinued it.

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello preciousangel81,

I've researched the issue you're experiencing with your device and this is not commonly reported. How long have you had this issue? Has there been any physical/water/moisture damage caused on the device? If you've already performed a soft reset by removing the battery then I recommend performing a Master Reset. A master reset will erase all data and restore preferences to factory default specifications. If the device does need to be replace we can review these options with you but you do need to be authorized on the account.  The account owner can log in to My Verizon and authorize you.

Thanks,

DaisyP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
preciousangel81

I'll talk to her but I think we are going to head to the store hopefully this weekend or Tuesday after she gets paid but anyways the problem started yesterday morning when I tried to touch the screen to unlock it and it wouldn't move over by touch so I know its not taking any touching so all my work has to slide the screen over then use the keyboard which im not sure if I can use the phone in any other way but to call or receive calls from people.

0 Likes